Meet The Team
I have always enjoyed taking part in sports, from swimming and rugby at school to body building and martial arts as an adult. I still like to take part in a variety of activities from Obstacle Challenge races to surfing, cycling (road and mountain bike) Yoga and Tai Chi.
I grew up on a farm and have always had a keen interest in food. I worked as a chef for 20 years, with five years as Chef Patron of an award-winning seafood restaurant. I adapted my classical French training to create my own lighter and healthier style, drawing on the dishes and ingredients I tasted whilst travelling in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
I am now in the privileged position of being able to combine all my passions and share them with others. I really enjoy seeing people change their lifestyles for the better and watching them transform before my eyes.
My drive is to help people live their best lives by ensuring they are as fit and healthy as possible.
- Intrinsic Biomechanics Coach
- Level 4 Low Back Pain Management
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Sports Conditioning
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Long Covid Awareness
- Boot Camp Fitness
- Advanced Boot Camp Instructor
- Training for Warriors Levels 1 & 2
- T3 Train, Track & Transform
- Kettlebell certified instructor
- I Move Freely – Biomechanical Advanced Screening
- Nutrition Coach
- Pre & Post Natal Nutrition
- Childhood Nutrition and Obesity Prevention
- Detox Specialist
- Paleo Nutrition Coach
- First Aid
- Crudelli Simple Tai Chi Instructor
- Member of Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
- Fully insured
As a child I loved all things dance but as a teenager became too self-conscious to continue with it as a career! As the years went by, I was busy building a career and never seemed to find time for myself to exercise. Several years later, I found myself over-weight, with constant back pain, stressed and a working mum with two children! Having battled my own weight issues, I am now a regular attendee at our Group Personal Training sessions which is my favourite way to exercise! I took up running as an aid to weight loss and became a Leader in Running Fitness. I completed VLM 18 and am now training for my first trail Ultra marathon – I run to complete NOT compete!
I support Paul with the Group PT sessions whilst working as a Business Coach helping business owners achieve personal and financial freedom through guaranteed business growth.
- Business Coach
- Corporate Wellness Coach
- Leader in Running Fitness
- Advanced Bootcamp Instructor
- Bootcamp Instructor
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Mental Health First Aider
- NCFE Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- ITEC Diet & Nutrition
- ITEC Sports Therapy
- ITEC Anatomy & Physiology
- ITEC Swedish Massage
- ITEC Aromatherapy
- ITEC Reflexology
- Bowen Technique
- Reiki Practitioner