I have always enjoyed taking part in sports, from swimming and rugby at school to body building and martial arts as an adult. I still like to take part in a variety of activities from Obstacle Challenge races to surfing, cycling (road and mountain bike) Yoga and Tai Chi.
I grew up on a farm and have always had a keen interest in food. I worked as a chef for 20 years, with five years as Chef Patron of an award-winning seafood restaurant. I adapted my classical French training to create my own lighter and healthier style, drawing on the dishes and ingredients I tasted whilst travelling in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
I am now in the privileged position of being able to combine all my passions and share them with others. I really enjoy seeing people change their lifestyles for the better and watching them transform before my eyes.
- Level 4 Low Back Pain Management
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Sports Conditioning
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Boot Camp Fitness
- Advanced Boot Camp Instructor
- Training for Warriors Levels 1 & 2
- T3 Train, Track & Transform
- Kettlebell certified instructor
- I Move Freely – Biomechanical Advanced Screening
- Nutrition Coach
- Pre & Post Natal Nutrition
- Childhood Nutrition and Obesity Prevention
- Detox Specialist
- Paleo Nutrition Coach
- First Aid
- Crudelli Simple Tai Chi Instructor
- Member of Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
- Fully insured