I have always enjoyed taking part in sports, from swimming and rugby at school to body building and martial arts as an adult. I still like to take part in a variety of activities from Obstacle Challenge races to surfing, cycling (road and mountain bike) Yoga and Tai Chi.
I grew up on a farm and have always had a keen interest in food. I worked as a chef for 20 years, with five years as Chef Patron of an award-winning seafood restaurant. I adapted my classical French training to create my own lighter and healthier style, drawing on the dishes and ingredients I tasted whilst travelling in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
I am now in the privileged position of being able to combine all my passions and share them with others. I really enjoy seeing people change their lifestyles for the better and watching them transform before my eyes.
My drive is to help people live their best lives by ensuring they are as fit and healthy as possible.
- Mental Health & Exercise Coach
- Intrinsic Biomechanics Coach
- Level 4 Low Back Pain Management
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Sports Conditioning
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Long Covid Awareness
- Boot Camp Fitness
- Advanced Boot Camp Instructor
- Training for Warriors Levels 1 & 2
- T3 Train, Track & Transform
- Kettlebell certified instructor
- I Move Freely – Biomechanical Advanced Screening
- Nutrition Coach
- Level 4 Diabetes Management
- Pre & Post Natal Nutrition
- Childhood Nutrition and Obesity Prevention
- Detox Specialist
- First Aid
- Crudelli Simple Tai Chi Instructor
- Member The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMPSA)
- Fully insured