I have enjoyed practising Tai Chi for a number of years as it has numerous health benefits including improved mental well-being and emotional balance plus helps to maintain good posture and joint mobility.
Tai Chi’s graceful, fluid movements allow you time to quiet the mind whilst exercising the body.
I am privileged to be the first instructor, in the UK, of the Chris Crudelli Simple Tai Chi method.
Chris Crudelli is a world-renowned martial artist who has spent years travelling the world learning different martial art styles. Chris has developed a system of Tai Chi based on Yang style which is easy to learn.
Tai Chi is a gentle set of exercises which can improve well being, reduce stress and increase mobility, making it suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Proven health benefits include:
- Improved strength, conditioning, coordination and flexibility
- Better balance — reduces the risk of falls
- Reduced pain & stiffness – recommended for arthritis (OA & RA) sufferers by the NHS and Harvard Health
- Enhanced sleep
- Greater awareness, calmness and overall sense of well being
- The relaxing, gentle movements help to de-stress by focusing on the present with deep breathing and moving meditation — Tai Chi is often described as ‘meditation in motion’
Tai Chi is suitable for virtually all ages and fitness levels
Classes are usually held at Poughill Village Hall, Bude, EX23 9EN.
12 week block £90.00.
For details on the next available course please contact Paul on 0780 0780 039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1-1 lessons or small group sessions (at your venue) also available.