Meet The Team
I have always enjoyed taking part in sports, from swimming and rugby at school to body building and martial arts as an adult. I still like to take part in a variety of activities from Obstacle Challenge races to surfing, cycling (road and mountain bike) Yoga and Tai Chi.
I grew up on a farm and have always had a keen interest in food. I worked as a chef for 20 years, with five years as Chef Patron of an award-winning seafood restaurant. I adapted my classical French training to create my own lighter and healthier style, drawing on the dishes and ingredients I tasted whilst travelling in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
I am now in the privileged position of being able to combine all my passions and share them with others. I really enjoy seeing people change their lifestyles for the better and watching them transform before my eyes.
- Level 4 Low Back Pain Management
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Sports Conditioning
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Boot Camp Fitness
- Advanced Boot Camp Instructor
- Training for Warriors Levels 1 & 2
- T3 Train, Track & Transform
- Kettlebell certified instructor
- I Move Freely – Biomechanical Advanced Screening
- Nutrition Coach
- Pre & Post Natal Nutrition
- Childhood Nutrition and Obesity Prevention
- Detox Specialist
- Paleo Nutrition Coach
- First Aid
- Crudelli Simple Tai Chi Instructor
- Member of Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
- Fully insured
As a child I loved all things dance but as a teenager became too self-conscious to continue with it as a career! As the years went by, I was busy building a career and never seemed to find time for myself to exercise. Several years later, I found myself over-weight, with constant back pain, stressed and a working mum with two children! Having battled my own weight issues, I am now a regular attendee at our Group Personal Training sessions which is my favourite way to exercise! I took up running as an aid to weight loss and became a Leader in Running Fitness. This year I have completed my first marathon in London and many smaller running events (can’t call them races as I only aim to complete not compete)!
- Leader in Running Fitness
- Bootcamp instructor
- Mental Health first aider
- ITEC Diet & Nutrition
- ITEC Sports Therapy
- ITEC Anatomy & Physiology
- ITEC Swedish Massage
- ITEC Aromatherapy
- ITEC Reflexology
- Bowen Technique
I love the water, and can usually be found kayaking or surfing. I exercise on land to maintain my fitness for my water-based activities!
I am qualified to teach a range of exercise classes and outdoor pursuits and support Paul in his classes and retreats.
- BA Hons in Outdoor Adventure & Sport Development
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Spin Instructor
- Gym based boxing Instructor
- Circuit training
- BCU UKCC Level 5 Star White Water Assessor
- BCU UKCC Level 2 Water endorsement